Foliage - Garden Mural Design - UK
Hand-Painted Garden Mural for Residential Project
My client was particularly interested in plants, flowers, and foliage to complement his garden. We explored many different ideas so I was able to go away and come up some of my own ideas based on our discussion and what he liked. After a couple of initial meetings, and research, I was able to put together a few designs that I thought would complement the wall nicely. Once a design was chosen and finalised I could start the work.
This hand-painted garden mural design is called “Foliage”, it gives the garden a completely new fresh look and feel.
- Acrylic Paint
- Paintbrushes (different sizes)
- Montana Gold Acrylic spray paint. There’s a good variety of colours to choose from. These paints are also used by Graffiti artists.
- Exterior wall primer. This helps secure the paint to surface.
- Polyvine Decorators Varnish.
- Note..There’s a variety of finishes, I used “dead flat finish”.
- The varnish protects the design from the weather and helps it to last longer on the wall.
- Covering to protect the floor.