Pennyfarthing Bicycle Wallpaper
FREE DELIVERY ON WALLPAPER ORDERS £160.00 +
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER
Wall-Coverings Price: £160.00 per roll
A4 Samples Price: £3.00 each (please read our *samples note below)
Penny Farthing Bicycle Wallpaper – This iconic Victorian invention, a high wheel bicycle obtained its name from the Victorian penny and a farthing coin of the time (during 1800). Our Penny Farthing Bicycle wallpaper features our stylized Penny Farthing design and text in repeat on tweed fabric background.
Repeat Size: 39cm(h) x 52cm(w)
- Our wallpapers are made to order.
- Digitally printed on superior quality, smooth matt print wallpaper.
- 10 metre roll height x 52cm width.
- Weight: 180gsm non-woven paper (Class O).
- Paste to wall.
- Recommended for use in the home, shops, offices and low traffic areas.
- UK Delivery: 1-2 weeks from receipt of order.
- Delivery to Europe and Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks from receipt of order (please contact us for further advice).
For Trade/Commercial Enquiries:
- Trade Prices: Please contact us direct for trade/commercial prices.
- Commercial Projects: Our designs are perfect for commercial projects ie: shops, bars, hotels, restaurants, care homes, hospitals and offices.
- Who do we work with: We work with a variety of professionals including Architects, Interior Designers, Specifiers, Retailers and Private Customers.
Commissions: We provide a bespoke design service. We create designs from scratch to suit each project requirement. All our existing wallpapers and murals can be customized in size and colour-way to suit your project.
- For purchases, samples, quotation or to commission us for a project, please contact us for further information.
COMMERCIAL/VINYL WALLPAPER FOR COMMERCIAL USE: In areas such as shops, hotels, bars, restaurants, offices, care homes, hospitals or areas where there is heavy traffic, we recommend our vinyl wallpaper. Please contact us for further information.
All our wallpapers are fire rated. A certificate is provided on request after a project has been completed.
*SAMPLES: We recommend that you order a sample before ordering our wallpaper roll to make sure that you are happy with the quality and colour. The cost of the sample will be deducted from your wallpaper roll order.