Little Cherubs London Mural
FREE DELIVERY ON WALLPAPER ORDERS £160.00 +
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER
Wall-Coverings Price: £210.00 per roll
Little Cherubs London Mural - Inspired by one of many little Cherubs sculptural pieces found around London. This charming little Cherubs piece is resting on lots of ghostly layers of textures and lace. We’ve included flowers to add to the beauty in this mural.
- Mural Size: 250cm (h) x 208cm (w)
- Total Panels: 4
- Panel width: 52cm.
- If your wall is larger than the mural, we can customise the mural to fit any wall space. Please contact us direct for further information.
- Our wallpapers are made to order.
- Digitally printed on superior quality, smooth matt print wallpaper.
- 10 metre roll height x 52cm width.
- Weight: 180gsm non-woven paper (Class O).
- Paste to wall.
- Recommended for use in the home, shops, offices and low traffic areas.
- UK Delivery: 1-2 weeks from receipt of order.
- Delivery to Europe and Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks from receipt of order (please contact us for further advice).
For Trade/Commercial Enquiries
- Trade Prices: Please contact us direct for trade/commercial prices.
- Commercial Projects: Our designs are perfect for commercial projects ie: shops, bars, hotels, restaurants, care homes, hospitals and offices.
- Who do we work with: We work with a variety of professionals including Architects, Interior Designers, Specifiers, Retailers and Private Customers.
Commissions: We provide a bespoke design service. We create designs from scratch to suit each project requirement. All our existing wallpapers and murals can be customized in size and colour-way to suit your project.
- For purchases, samples, quotation or to commission us for a project, please contact us for further information.
COMMERCIAL/VINYL WALLPAPER FOR COMMERCIAL USE: In areas such as shops, hotels, bars, restaurants, offices, care homes, hospitals or areas where there is heavy traffic, we recommend our vinyl wallpaper. Please contact us for further information.
All our wallpapers are fire rated. A certificate is provided on request after a project has been completed.